Logo Usage Policy
If you use the GMCoC logo, you must follow these requirements.
Responsible GMCoC Logo Usage
As part of your membership with the Greater Monroe Chamber of Commerce (hereafter “GMCoC”,) your business is invited to use the GMCoC logo on your business’ website, letterhead, cards and other media and promotional materials (hereafter collectively “Media”.) It is a privilege reserved for GMCoC members only! Including the GMCoC logo in your Media will enhance your business image as it will communicate to your client you are a Proud Member and supporter in the Greater Monroe revival. This policy is designed to help you use our logo without having to worry about negotiating an agreement with us or talking to our lawyers. If you would like to make any use of our logo that is not covered by this document, please contact us at membership at GMCoC.com and include a visual mockup of intended use.
By using the GMCoC logo on your Media you acknowledge that it is, and shall remain the property of the GMCoC and agree to be bound by these policies:
- You must be a current GMCoC member and in good standing to use the GMCoC logo.
- You acknowledge that the GMCoC logo is a collective membership mark owned by the GMCoC.
- You may not alter the logo in any manner.
- You may not display the logo on any Media that disparages the GMCoC, its products, services or members.
- Membership with the GMCoC does not enable you to claim that the GMCoC endorses, supports or in any other way is associated with your activities, products or services. You may not display the logo in any manner that implies such.
- The logo may not be displayed as a feature of design element of any other.
- For online use, we request that the GMCoC logo be an active link to the GMCoC web site homepage at https://www.GMCoC.com. The logo’s image ALT tag must only read “Greater Monroe Chamber of Commerce”.
- Members will cease using the logo with 72 hours of a written request (including by email) of the GMCoC or upon their membership expiration.
The GMCoC reserves the right to terminate or modify above terms and permission to display the logo at any time and without advanced notice. The GMCoC further reserves the right to take action against any logo use that does not conform to these policies, infringes on any GMCoC intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law.
I accept the GMCoC Logo Usage Policy. Take me to the Logo Download page.