Our Mission is to create a unique, vibrant business community through the development of relationships and business resources.
The below is a growing list of GMCoC membership benefits:
- Presence on the Chamber’s web site including directory listing, featured businesses spotlight etc.
- Speaking opportunities – members have a chance to receive audience with the other chamber members and guests at the monthly meeting. This includes a 10-20 min presentation on a pre-approved topic. Please note: non-members may submit a request to present as well. Cost to non-members is $50 for presentation, pending the topic is approved in advance by the Chamber’s board. Requests to present by both members and non-members should be submitted in advance by the 20th of the month and are pending approval as well as scheduling availability.
- Members will be able to post events and news bits about your businesses on the Chamber’s Social Networking channels including but not limited to Facebook (pending approval)
- Event listings on the Chamber’s web site and future publications (event submitted pending approval of webmaster)
- Inclusion in the Chamber’s Newsletters (articles submitted by members pending approval of the newsletter editor)
- Sponsorship opportunities at discounted rates
- Hosting a Chamber mixer
- Groups promotions for all local businesses
- Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting Program
- The Orange County Chamber of Commerce offers a SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP RATE to businesses in good standing with the Greater Monroe Chamber of Commerce (paid up membership) a special rate of three hundred dollars ($300) for a NEW annual membership in the Orange County Chamber of Commerce if you have less than 3 employees.
- Power Networking Events – for most events members are admitted free of charge
- Business Mixers – for most events members are admitted free of charge
- Attend events with speakers on topics of interest to our local business community
- A voice in Government
- Local community involvement
- Culture related events
- Arrange discounts using group power e.g. insurance and benefits
- Media (radio, TV) ad space purchase
- Enjoy business opportunities via cross-promotions with other Chamber members
- Enjoy discounts on purchases offered by Chamber members to other Chamber members
- Participate in running community events
- Organize promotions
- Advertise the value of doing business with Chamber members
- Chamber members will be identified as such by decal and web site approved logo link